Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (WXXWY) PT Raised to HK$140 at Daiwa Securities
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Daiwa Securities analyst Dennis Ip raised the price target on Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (OTC: WXXWY) to HK$140.00 (from HK$135.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON:CN) (CRON) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Cowen
- First Financial Holding Co Ltd (2892:TT) PT Raised to TWD18.56 at Goldman Sachs
- GDI Integrated Facility Services Inc. (GDI:CN) (GDIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$75 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!