Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (WXXWY) PT Lowered to HK$116.80 at Nomura/Instinet
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Nomura/Instinet analyst Esther Wen lowered the price target on Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (OTC: WXXWY) to HK$116.80 (from HK$213.10) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Straumann Holding AG (STMN:SW) (SAUHF) PT Raised to CHF1,095 at Berenberg
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Lowered to EUR17.60 at Deutsche Bank
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR30 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!