Wunderlich Securities Reiterates Buy Rating and $35 PT on Perry Ellis Int'l (PERY); 1Q Beat, Soaring Performance, Rock Bottom Valuation
- Trading mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Tesla's global EV share fell to 13% in October from 17% in September - analyst
Wunderlich Securities reiterates Buy rating and $35 PT on Perry Ellis (NASDAQ: PERY) following the company's first quarter earnings report.
Analyst notes the company produced first quarter earnings per share figures and sales above the Street's expectations, driven by ongoing iniatives by management, also resulting gross margin gains, as the shares remain attractive from a valuation outlook.
Shares of Perry Ellis closed at $18.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan likes Costco's (COST) risk/reward into the print
- Tuas Ltd (TUA:AU) PT Raised to AUD3.15 at Morgan Stanley
- Elekta AB (EKTAB:SS) (EKTAF) PT Raised to SEK75 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!