World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Laura Martin raised the price target on World Wrestling Entertainment (NYSE: WWE) to $65.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We raise our WWE rev estimate for 2021, thanks to WWE's new Peacock deal, but lower our EBITDA estimate owing to higher production costs coupled with minimal in-venue attendance. We raise our PT because WWE's Peacock deal meaningfully lowers revenue risk for the next several years, plus we believe WWE's OTT network content will soon be licensed globally, which would give WWE shareholders over 80% revenue visibility for the next 4 or 5 years."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haemonetics (HAE) PT Lowered to $108 at Needham & Company; 'CSL Loss a Gut Punch But Not a Knock-Out'
- Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) PT Raised to INR380 at Citi
- Shree Cement Ltd (SRCM:IN) PT Raised to INR32,500 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!