Woodside Petroleum Ltd. (WPL:AU) (WOPEY) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Martin raised the price target on Woodside Petroleum Ltd. (WPL:AU) (OTC: WOPEY) to AUD27.50 (from AUD22.90) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Taiping (966:HK) (CINSF) PT Raised to HK$14.20 at Goldman Sachs
- People\'s Insurance Co Group of China Ltd. (A-Shares) (601319:CH) PT Raised to RMB2.80 at Goldman Sachs
- PICC Property & Casualty Co Ltd (2328:HK) (PPCCY) PT Raised to HK$7.30 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!