Wonik Materials (104830:KS) PT Raised to KRW50,000 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Credit Suisse analyst Sang Uk Kim raised the price target on Wonik Materials (104830:KS) to KRW50,000.00 (from KRW39,000.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR3.60 at Jefferies
- Macquarie Upgrades Bangkok Dusit (BDMS:TB) (BDULF) to Outperform
- Acerinox SA (ACX:SM) (ANIOY) PT Raised to EUR13.50 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!