Wolfe Research Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wolfe Research analyst Jeff Kvaal upgraded Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) from Peerperform to Outperform with a price target of $34.00.
The analyst comments "Juniper’s stock has lagged peers and the market in recent years. However, Juniper’s current strong or improving trajectory across all three verticals should allow participation in what we consider the best time to invest in communications technology stocks in twenty years. We lift our estimates, raise our target to $34, and upgrade to Outperform."
Shares of Juniper Networks closed at $27.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Verizon Communications (VZ) to Hold
- Buzzi Unicem SpA (BZU:IM) (BZZUY) PT Lowered to EUR23 at JPMorgan
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!