Wolfe Research Upgrades Infinera Corp. (INFN) to Peerperform, 'At Long Last, Out of the Wilderness'
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wolfe Research analyst Jeff Kvaal upgraded Infinera Corp. (NASDAQ: INFN) from Underperform to Peerperform with a price target of $10.00.
The analyst comments "After years of wandering, Infinera is restaking its claim to optical leadership. The commercial 800G shipments now underway should restore Infinera to the pinnacle of optical speeds, drive share gains, and restore its margins. The May 19th analyst day may prove an inflection for Infinera and its new CEO. Scope for materially higher EPS lifts our target to $10 and our rating to Peer Perform."
Shares of Infinera Corp. closed at $8.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) PT Raised to GBP9 at Berenberg
- PolyPeptide Group AG (PPGN:SW) PT Raised to CHF155 at Morgan Stanley
- Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) PT Lowered to SEK185 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!