Wolfe Research Starts Ciig Merger Corp. (CIIC) at Outperform, 'The Right EV Market with the Right Costs'
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
(Updated - January 14, 2021 7:35 AM EST)
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group initiates coverage on Ciig Merger Corp. (NASDAQ: CIIC) with a Outperform rating.
The analyst comments "We’re initiating coverage today of Arrival Group (exposure through CIIG Merger Corp. SPAC, ticker CIIC). Arrival is a light and medium-duty van and bus manufacturer that we believe could be one of the best positioned long-term electrification plays given its 1) favorable short-haul end markets, 2) competitively priced vehicles vs. ICE incumbents, and 3) unique cost advantages driven by its innovative approach to manufacturing."
Shares of Ciig Merger Corp. closed at $27.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Victoria's Secret (VSCO) at Overweight, Top Pick
- CK Infrastructure Holdings (1038:HK) (CKISY) PT Raised to HK$58 at Goldman Sachs
- MGM China (2282:HK) (MCHVY) PT Lowered to HK$11.30 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!