Wolfe Research Starts Ciig Merger Corp. (CIIC) at Outperform, 'The Right EV Market with the Right Costs'
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
(Updated - January 14, 2021 7:35 AM EST)
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group initiates coverage on Ciig Merger Corp. (NASDAQ: CIIC) with a Outperform rating.
The analyst comments "We’re initiating coverage today of Arrival Group (exposure through CIIG Merger Corp. SPAC, ticker CIIC). Arrival is a light and medium-duty van and bus manufacturer that we believe could be one of the best positioned long-term electrification plays given its 1) favorable short-haul end markets, 2) competitively priced vehicles vs. ICE incumbents, and 3) unique cost advantages driven by its innovative approach to manufacturing."
Shares of Ciig Merger Corp. closed at $27.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Metacrine Inc. (MTCR) at Buy
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Oatly Group AB (OTLY) at Buy
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL:IN) PT Raised to INR45 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!