Wolfe Research Assumes Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) at Outperform
- Stocks, bonds rally as investors spy possible central bank 'pivot'; pound jumps on tax U-turn
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
- FAA Certification of Boeing's (BA) MAX 10 'No Sooner Than Summer 2023' - Reuters
- Goldman Expects AMD to Cut its FY Forecast This Month, Says Headwinds are Priced In
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wolfe Research analyst Andrew Galler assumes coverage on Acceleron Pharma (NASDAQ: XLRN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $183.00.
The analyst comments "We are assuming coverage of XLRN with an Outperform rating and $183 PT. In this deck, we discuss key investor debates such as our thoughts on sotatercept in STELLAR, the outlook for Reblozyl, and the early-stage pipeline."
Shares of Acceleron Pharma closed at $117.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Leslie's (LESL) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Bowlero Corp. (BOWL) at Outperform
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Bolt Biotherapeutics, Inc. (BOLT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!