Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WIZZ:LN) (WZZZY) PT Lowered to GBP49 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
- Dollar nurses losses as 'mean reversion' trade widens
- Reference Price for Coinbase (COIN) 'Ridiculously Low', Valuation Could Double on the First Day, Analysts Say
Deutsche Bank analyst Jaime Rowbotham lowered the price target on Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WIZZ:LN) (OTC: WZZZY) to GBP49.00 (from GBP52.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at National Bank Financial
- CLSA Upgrades Waskita Karya Persero Tbk PT (WSKT:IJ) to Outperform (2)
- National Bank of Greece SA (ETE:GA) (NBGIF) PT Raised to EUR3.40 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!