Wistron Corp. (3231:TT) (WICOF) PT Lowered to NT$42 at Citi
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Citi analyst Carrie Liu lowered the price target on Wistron Corp. (3231:TT) (OTC: WICOF) to NT$42.00 (from NT$44.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ryohin Keikaku (7453:JP) (RYKKY) PT Raised to JPY2,700 at CLSA
- Hong Kong Exchanges (388:HK) (HKXCY) PT Lowered to HK$570 at Citi
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,800 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!