Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR440 at Investec
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Investec analyst Nitin Padmanabhan raised the price target on Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (NYSE: WIT) to INR440.00 (from INR430.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at BMO Capital
- TransAlta (TA:CN) (TAC) PT Raised to Cdn$13.50 at CIBC
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!