Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Lowered to INR470 at BofA Securities
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
BofA Securities analyst Kunal Tayal lowered the price target on Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (NYSE: WIT) to INR470.00 (from INR510.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LG Innotek Co Ltd. (011070:KS) PT Lowered to KRW350,000 at CLSA
- AP Thailand Pcl. (AP:TB) PT Raised to THB13.30 at Credit Suisse
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Bath & Body Works Inc. (BBWI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!