Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Lowered to INR380 at Jefferies
- Global stocks grind higher on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil losses deepen on U.S. stock build and pandemic fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Euro tiptoes higher ahead of ECB meeting
Jefferies analyst Akshat Agarwal lowered the price target on Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (NYSE: WIT) to INR380.00 (from INR400.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR650 at Cowen
- Vestas Wind Systems A/S (VWS:DC) (VWDRY) PT Lowered to DKK1,450 at Societe Generale
- Uniper SE (UN01:GR) (UNPRF) PT Raised to EUR30.30 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!