Win Semiconductors Corp (3105:TT) PT Lowered to NT$150 at Nomura/Instinet
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Nomura/Instinet analyst Aaron Jeng lowered the price target on Win Semiconductors Corp (3105:TT) to NT$150.00 (from NT$180.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,115 at Nomura/Instinet
- Mazda Motor Corp (7261:JP) (MZDAF) PT Raised to JPY1,230 at Jefferies
- Capital Power Corp. (CPX:CN) (CPXWF) PT Raised to Cdn$51 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!