WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Corp. (WSC) PT Raised to $31 at Berenberg
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Berenberg analyst Sam England raised the price target on WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: WSC) to $31.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "WillScot's merger with Mobile Mini meant 2020 was a transformational year. However, we continue to think the market underappreciates the less cyclical growth in the company's VAPs offering that should drive revenues and profitability going forward. Our analysis around VAPs as well as a strengthening outlook for 2021 leads us to increase the valuation multiple we apply from 10x to 13x 2021E EV/EBITDA. We justify this 30% increase in the multiple by looking at the rerating in our coverage's average multiple (+27%), the rerating in the average multiple for BCM's broader coverage (+37%), and a 40% rise in the Russell 2000 since October 1, 2020."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts FS KKR Group (FSK) at Sector Perform
- Cafe de Coral Holdings Ltd (341:HK) PT Lowered to HK$19.30 at Nomura/Instinet
- Konica Minolta (4902:JP) (KNCAY) PT Raised to JPY895 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!