Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP26 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
JPMorgan analyst Jeanette Yutan raised the price target on Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) to PHP26.00 (from PHP25.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) PT Lowered to GBP7.50 at Deutsche Bank
- Ocado Group Plc. (OCDO:LN) (OCDGF) PT Lowered to GBP15 at Barclays
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR20 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!