Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP25.50 at Macquarie
- Stocks find relief in Evergrande deal
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Macquarie analyst Karisa Magpayo raised the price target on Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) to PHP25.50 (from PHP24.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades Ambarella (AMBA) to Overweioght
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Raised to Cdn$35.50 at CIBC
- Inventiva SA (IVA:FP) (IVA) PT Raised to EUR14.10 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!