Whitehaven Coal Ltd. (WHC:AU) (WHITF) PT Raised to AUD2.05 at Credit Suisse
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Credit Suisse analyst Matthew Hope raised the price target on Whitehaven Coal Ltd. (WHC:AU) (OTC: WHITF) to AUD2.05 (from AUD1.55) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jyothy Laboratories Ltd. (JYL:IN) PT Raised to INR190 at Kotak
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,380 at CLSA
- Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,775 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!