Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (SPGYF) PT Raised to Cdn$7.25 at Stifel Canada
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Stifel Canada analyst Cody Kwong raised the price target on Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (OTC: SPGYF) to Cdn$7.25 (from Cdn$5.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) to Conviction Buy
- Hella GmbH & Co KGaA (HLE:GR) (HLLGY) PT Lowered to EUR42 at Morgan Stanley
- Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCH:LN) (CCHGY) PT Raised to GBP28 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!