Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (SPGYF) PT Raised to Cdn$7.25 at Stifel Canada
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Stifel Canada analyst Cody Kwong raised the price target on Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (OTC: SPGYF) to Cdn$7.25 (from Cdn$5.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP25.20 at Goldman Sachs
- PICC Property & Casualty Co Ltd (2328:HK) (PPCCY) PT Raised to HK$7.30 at Goldman Sachs
- People\'s Insurance Co Group of China Ltd. (A-Shares) (601319:CH) PT Raised to RMB2.80 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!