Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (SPGYF) PT Raised to Cdn$16 at RBC Capital
- Wall St opens lower ahead of Fed decision; AMD rises on outlook
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- U.S. private payrolls growth slows in January amid severe weather - ADP
- BofA's top indicator projects S&P 500 at 4700 over the next 12 months
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
RBC Capital analyst Luke Davis raised the price target on Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (OTC: SPGYF) to Cdn$16.00 (from Cdn$14.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario SpA (MB:IM) PT Raised to EUR10.50 at UBS
- Morgan Stanley Starts Rocket Pharmaceuticals (RCKT) at Overweight, Sees Over 100% Upside
- UBS Downgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!