Whitbread PLC. (WTB:LN) (WTBDY) PT Raised to GBP40 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Goldman Sachs analyst Daria Fomina raised the price target on Whitbread PLC. (WTB:LN) (OTC: WTBDY) to GBP40.00 (from GBP35.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) PT Raised to HK$51 at Credit Suisse
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR34 at Jefferies
- Kloeckner & Co SE (KCO:GR) PT Raised to EUR12.60 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!