Whitbread PLC. (WTB:LN) (WTBCF) PT Raised to GBP40 at Barclays
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Barclays analyst James Rowland Clark raised the price target on Whitbread PLC. (WTB:LN) (OTC: WTBCF) to GBP40.00 (from GBP33.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eramet (ERA:FP) (ERMAY) PT Raised to EUR103 at Societe Generale
- e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) PT Raised to 'Street High' $34 at DA Davidson on Strong POS Data
- What does Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Combined with GW Pharma (GWPH) Look Like?, PT Raised to $202 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!