Western Forest Products (WEF:CN) (WFSTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at TD Securities
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
TD Securities analyst Sean Steuart raised the price target on Western Forest Products (WEF:CN) (OTC: WFSTF) to Cdn$3.00 (from Cdn$2.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fabege AB (FABG:SS) (FBGBY) PT Raised to SEK160 at UBS
- Man Group Plc. (EMG:LN) (MNGPY) PT Raised to GBP2.40 at JPMorgan
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR680 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!