Western Digital Corp. (WDC) Margin Momentum is Building - Stifel
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Patrick Ho reiterated a Buy rating and $64.00 price target on Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) after the company reported 2Q21 (Dec) earnings results above expectations and provided an outlook that was consistent with current industry conditions. The company is coming off a bottom in the December quarter in HDD and expects a pickup in the enterprise/data center segment going forward.
The analyst stated "We were also encouraged by its comments regarding qualifications of its next generation, EAMR drives. On the flash end, conditions were improving in some markets, while excess inventory persisted in others. However, we believe WD is on track for a CY-2H21 recovery along with the rest of the industry. The biggest takeaway may be management’s comments of improving margins trends as we progress through 2021. Given our recent introduction of FY22 estimates, we are making minimal changes to our estimates".
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $58.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Corp (MCO) PT Raised to $322 at Stifel, Raises Estimates
- EQT AB (EQT:SS) PT Lowered to SEK245 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Downgrades Boise Cascade Company (BCC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!