Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) PT Raised to $62 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Matthew Clark raised the price target on Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL) to $62.00 (from $59.00) while maintaining an Overweight rating.
- growing through NIM pressure that should begin to abate
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Raised to GBP9.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Equatorial Energia SA (EQTL3:BZ) (EQUEY) PT Raised to R$30 at Goldman Sachs
- Santos Ltd. (STO:AU) (SSLZY) PT Lowered to AUD8.25 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!