West Fraser Timber Co Ltd (WFT:CN) (WFTBF) PT Raised to Cdn$101 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Scotiabank analyst Benoit Laprade raised the price target on West Fraser Timber Co Ltd (WFT:CN) (OTC: WFTBF) to Cdn$101.00 (from Cdn$84.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Breedon Group (BREE:LN) PT Raised to GBP0.94 at UBS
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Lowered to $625 at Barclays, 'Bad quarter but de-risks rest of '21
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP47.50 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!