Well Health Technologies Corp. (WELL:CN) (WLYYF) PT Raised to Cdn$12 at Canaccord Genuity
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Canaccord Genuity analyst Doug Taylor raised the price target on Well Health Technologies Corp. (WELL:CN) (OTC: WLYYF) to Cdn$12.00 (from Cdn$9.00) while maintaining a Spec. Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGI Group Inc (GIB/A:CN) (GIB) PT Raised to Cdn$112 at Scotiabank
- Inter Piperline Ltd. (IPL:CN) (IPPLF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at Scotiabank
- The Blackstone Group (BX) PT Raised to $97 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!