Weichai Power Co Ltd (000338:CH) (WEICY) PT Raised to HK$16.70 at JPMorgan
- Wall St edges lower as Fed fears mount
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
JPMorgan analyst Karen Li raised the price target on Weichai Power Co Ltd (000338:CH) (OTC: WEICY) to HK$16.70 (from HK$15.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NAVER Corp. (035420:KS) (NHNCF) PT Raised to KRW210,000 at JPMorgan
- Sumitomo Chemical Co Ltd. (4005:JP) (SOMMY) PT Lowered to JPY410 at Nomura/Instinet
- Marico Ltd (MRCO:LN) PT Raised to INR585 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!