Weibo Corp (WB) PT Raised to $154 at Nomura; Momentum Remains Strong
- Stocks gain as dollar eases, oil gets a boost from OPEC+ deal
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Dollar wavers with ECB minutes and Friday's U.S. jobs data in focus
- Oil hovers near three-week highs after OPEC+ agrees to slash crude output
- After-Hours Movers: Richardson Electronics Gains on EPS, Viavi Up on Buy Rating
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura raised its price target on Weibo Corp (NASDAQ: WB) to $154.00 (from $116.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Analyst Jialong Shi said the momentum of the ad business remains strong after posting a 77% year-over-year surge in Q4, driven by 106% surge in Key Account ad revenue.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- REA Group Ltd. (REA:AU) (RPGRY) PT Lowered to AUD135.10 at UBS
- Domain Holdings Australia Ltd. (DHG:AU) PT Lowered to AUD4 at UBS
- Softbank Group Corp. (9984:JP) (SFTBY) PT Lowered to JPY7,250 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!