Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (WEBJF) PT Raised to AUD6.95 at UBS
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
UBS analyst Tim Plumbe raised the price target on Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (OTC: WEBJF) to AUD6.95 (from AUD6.85) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unicredit SpA (UCG:IM) (UNCFF) PT Raised to EUR15 at Barclays
- Boliden AB (BOL:SS) (BDNNF) PT Raised to SEK390 at Barclays
- Persimmon Plc. (PSN:LN) (PSMMY) PT Lowered to GBP22.50 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!