Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (WEBJF) PT Raised to AUD6.35 at UBS
- Wall St set to extend selloff as growth fears mount
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- 'Epic Disaster': Tech Bull Daniel Ives Cuts Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Target by $400 on 'Hard to Ignore' China Lockdowns
- Cisco (CSCO) Stock Down 11% on Revenue Miss and Light Forecast, Citi Says Results Justified Their Street-unique Sell Rating
- 'Nowhere to Find', 'Bloodbath': BTIG's Krinsky Now More Convinced S&P 500 Will First Go to 3400-3500 Than 4200
UBS analyst Tim Plumbe raised the price target on Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (OTC: WEBJF) to AUD6.35 (from AUD5.90) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Danske Bank A/S (DANSKE:DC) (DNKEY) PT Raised to DKK110 at JPMorgan
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to EUR110 at JPMorgan
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.61 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!