Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (WEBJF) PT Raised to AUD5.20 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
JPMorgan analyst Wei-Weng Chen raised the price target on Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (OTC: WEBJF) to AUD5.20 (from AUD5.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP:CN) (CP) PT Lowered to $82 at Cowen, Following Earnings
- Fevertree Drinks Plc. (FEVR:LN) (FQVTF) PT Lowered to GBP32 at Barclays
- Wolters Kluwer NV (WKL:NA) (WTKWY) PT Lowered to EUR95.50 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!