Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (WEBJF) PT Raised to AUD5.20 at JPMorgan
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Alibaba (BABA) Shares Jump 3% as eCommerce and Cloud Demand Drives Solid Q4 Beat
JPMorgan analyst Wei-Weng Chen raised the price target on Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (OTC: WEBJF) to AUD5.20 (from AUD5.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Splunk (SPLK) Beats and Raises but PT Drops to $145 at BofA Securities on Multiple Compression
- Phoenix Group (PHNX:LN) (PHXXF) PT Lowered to GBP6.40 at UBS
- UPDATE: Gordon Haskett Maintains Williams-Sonoma (WSM) at Reduce (4) (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!