Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (WEBJF) PT Lowered to AUD7 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Alibaba (BABA) Shares Jump 3% as eCommerce and Cloud Demand Drives Solid Q4 Beat
Goldman Sachs analyst Darshana Nair Syama lowered the price target on Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (OTC: WEBJF) to AUD7.00 (from AUD7.36) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Nutanix (NTNX) to Neutral on Weak Cash Flow Guidance
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Raised to Cdn$160 at Stifel Canada
- Snowflake (SNOW) Shares Tumble 15% on Conservative Guidance, Analysts Worried About 'Consumption Unknowns'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!