Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (WEBJF) PT Lowered to AUD5.40 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Credit Suisse analyst Quinn Pierson lowered the price target on Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (OTC: WEBJF) to AUD5.40 (from AUD5.70) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- IPCA Laboratories (IPCA:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,050 at CLSA
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Raised to Cdn$157 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!