Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (WEBJF) PT Lowered to AUD4.30 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
Morgan Stanley analyst James Bales lowered the price target on Webjet Limited (WEB:AU) (OTC: WEBJF) to AUD4.30 (from AUD4.50) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Logitech International SA (LOGN:SW) (LOGI) to Buy, 'Strong cash flow prospects not reflected in shares'
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Warby Parker Inc. (WRBY) to Neutral
- Towa Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4553:JP) PT Lowered to JPY2,600 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!