Wayfair (W) PT Lowered to $289 as Baird Expects Weakness to Fall into Q3
- Wall Street falls as surging bond yields hammer tech shares
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Baird analyst Colin Sebastian lowered the price target on Wayfair (NYSE: W) to $289.00 (from $305.00) while cutting Q2/Q3 estimates following mixed intraquarter data points and more intra quarter data points from Amazon, Pintrest and Overstock.
The analyst reiterated a Neutral rating, stating "while we still expect a sequential ramp into back to school, our revenue estimates are now slightly below consensus."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maverix Metals (MMX:CN) (MACIF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.50 at Raymond James
- Spartan Delta Corp (SDE:CN) (DALXF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at National Bank Financial
- PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!