Waters Corp. (WAT) PT Raised to $275 at Cowen
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Doug Schenkel raised the price target on Waters Corp. (NYSE: WAT) to $275.00 (from $220.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Waters closed out 2020 with a strong top-to-bottom beat; while Waters Division Instruments was a key driver to upside, most metrics were at least as good as, if not better than, expected. We are enthused about momentum against favorable comparisons under new leadership heading into 2021. That said, the current valuation keeps us at Market Perform (we are increasing our price target to $275)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- SK Telecom (017670:KS) (SKM) PT Raised to KRW33 at JPMorgan
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Raised to Cdn$28.50 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!