Wacker Chemie AG (WCH:GR) (WKCMF) PT Raised to EUR152 at JPMorgan
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
JPMorgan analyst Chetan Udeshi raised the price target on Wacker Chemie AG (WCH:GR) (OTC: WKCMF) to EUR152.00 (from EUR132.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Ranger Oil Corp. (ROCC) to Outperform
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Lowered to Cdn$48 at Scotiabank
- CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR3.50 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!