Wacker Chemie AG (WCH:GR) (WKCMF) PT Lowered to EUR114 at UBS
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
UBS analyst Geoff Haire lowered the price target on Wacker Chemie AG (WCH:GR) (OTC: WKCMF) to EUR114.00 (from EUR145.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BayCurrent Consulting Inc (6532:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,100 at Credit Suisse
- L'Occitane International SA (973:HK) (LCCTF) PT Lowered to HK$26.20 at CLSA
- SK Biopharmaceuticals (326030:KS) PT Lowered to KRW100,000 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!