WPT Industrial REIT (WIR-U:CN) (WPTIF) PT Raised to $18.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Banks, oil stocks lead S&P 500, Dow higher
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Canaccord Genuity analyst Mark Rothschild raised the price target on WPT Industrial REIT (WIR-U:CN) (OTC: WPTIF) to $18.25 (from $16.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aneka Tambang Tbk (ANTM:IJ) (PAEKY) PT Lowered to IDR3,800 at CLSA
- Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc (ATD/B:CN) (ANCUF) PT Raised to Cdn$43 at Stifel Canada
- Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (LUNMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$13 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!