WPP Plc (WPP:LN) (WPP) PT Raised to GBP14.75 at Barclays
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Barclays analyst Julien Roch raised the price target on WPP Plc (WPP:LN) (NYSE: WPP) to GBP14.75 (from GBP12.25) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPCA Laboratories (IPCA:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,082 at Jefferies
- Coal India Ltd (COAL:IN) PT Raised to INR218 at BofA Securities
- InterGlobe Aviation Ltd. (INDIGO:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,100 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!