WPP Plc (WPP:LN) (WPP) PT Raised to GBP10.70 at HSBC
- S&P 500, Dow hit new highs; Big Tech struggles ahead of earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
HSBC analyst Olivier Moral raised the price target on WPP Plc (WPP:LN) (NYSE: WPP) to GBP10.70 (from GBP9.50) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) (TKAYF) PT Lowered to GBP94 at Goldman Sachs
- Aier Eye Hospital Group Co Ltd (300015:CH) PT Lowered to RMB80 at Goldman Sachs
- Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK245 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!