WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC (MRW:LNMRW:LN) (MRWSF) PT Lowered to GBP1.85 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Morgan Stanley analyst Maria-Laura Adurno lowered the price target on WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC (MRW:LNMRW:LN) (OTC: MRWSF) to GBP1.85 (from GBP1.88) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hargreaves Lansdown Plc. (HL:LN) (HRGLY) PT Raised to GBP20 at Berenberg
- Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR10.90 at Morgan Stanley
- X5 retail Group NV (FIVE:LI) PT Lowered to $38 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!