Voltas Ltd. (VOLT:IN) PT Lowered to INR841 at Macquarie
- Nasdaq eyes record closing high as Powell testimony looms
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Macquarie analyst Ashish Jain lowered the price target on Voltas Ltd. (VOLT:IN) to INR841.00 (from INR844.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haitong Securities Co Ltd (6837:HK) (HTNGF) PT Lowered to HK$6.87 at Morgan Stanley
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD10.10 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!