Voltas Ltd. (VOLT:IN) PT Lowered to INR833 at BofA Securities
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
BofA Securities analyst Amish Shah lowered the price target on Voltas Ltd. (VOLT:IN) to INR833.00 (from INR945.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (RHHBY) PT Lowered to CHF350 at Berenberg
- AT&S Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik AG (ATS:AV) PT Lowered to EUR26 at Berenberg
- Forbo Holding AG (FORN:SW) PT Raised to CHF1,235 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!