Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) PT Raised to EUR296 at Goldman Sachs
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Short Squeeze Sees Bitcoin (BTC) Price Hit a 5-Week High, Analysts Expect More Short-Term Bullishness
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
Goldman Sachs analyst George Galliers raised the price target on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY) to EUR296.00 (from EUR284.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) PT Lowered to GBP10.25 at UBS
- Akzo Nobel NV (AKZA:NA) (AKZOY) PT Lowered to EUR100 at UBS
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.80 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!