Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) PT Raised to EUR290 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
RBC Capital analyst Tom Narayan raised the price target on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY) to EUR290.00 (from EUR277.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altium Ltd. (ALU:AU) (ALMFF) PT Raised to AUD42 at Credit Suisse
- SFS Group AG (SFSN:SW) (SFSLF) PT Raised to CHF147 at Credit Suisse
- Virgin Money UK Plc (VUK:AU) (CBBYF) PT Raised to AUD3.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!