Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) PT Raised to EUR255 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
JPMorgan analyst Jose Asumendi raised the price target on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY) to EUR255.00 (from EUR215.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynatrace Inc. (DT) PT Raised to $65 at Rosenblatt
- Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. (CPRI:IM) (DVDCY) PT Raised to EUR10.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Capgemini SE (CAP:FP) (CGEMY) PT Raised to EUR235 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!